- All services are subject to a minimum $100 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit at time of booking. Deposit amount is service dependent. Please see website for exact deposit due.
- The non-refundable deposit will be applied to the treatment total at time of service.
- All cancellations or reschedules require at least 48 hours notice. If done at least 48 hours in advance, the applicable deposits can be transferred to another appointment.
- Any cancellation or reschedule within 48 hours of a scheduled appointment will forfeit the non-refundable deposit. If a deposit was not paid, the customer's card on file will be charged $100. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes cancellations or re-schedules due to illness or emergencies. No rebooking will be allowed until the fee has been paid.
- Cancellations the day of the appointment and no-shows are subject to a $200 fee. All no-shows will be barred from booking with or receiving services from Amplified Beauty in the future.
- The customer agrees to arrive on-time to their appointment. If the customer arrives more than 10 minutes late, Amplified Beauty may cancel the appointment and charge the customer the $200 no-show fee. This is out of respect for other customers who may be booked in immediately following time slots. Please notify Amplified Beauty of any delays in arrival and accommodations will be made, when possible.
- NO refunds will be given for ANY reason.
- Touch-ups must be completed within 21 days of the original appointment. The customer is responsible for the cost of any additional product required. In most cases, Botox touch-ups are complementary within 5 units. EXCLUSIONS MAY APPLY.
- All pre-purchased services and promotions must be used within six (6) months of the purchase date. If any unused credits remain, the promotional value will be credited towards the customer's Aesthetic Record account (in Wallet). Those credits will then be available for use on future purchases.
By booking an appointment with Amplified Beauty you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below:
cancellation and company policies
Return to website